What format artwork do you accept ?
1. Artwork file should be 300 DPI minimum
2. Convert all text to outlines - (in Illustrator: "Create Outlines" - in Photoshop: "Rasterize Type")
3. Artwork should be created in CMYK mode
4. Include 1/8" bleed - (past the trim edge on every side)
5. Do NOT send us the template die lines flattened with the art.
6. Flatten the artwork, only send layered artwork of "Variable Data" layers, that will change from card to card.
7. Compress all files into one Zip file, and upload with your order
What DPI setting (resolution) should I use for the artwork?
We ask for a 300 DPI (dots per inch) - file minimum, to ensure that your artwork appears sharp & clear.
Where can I get templates to help me with sizes and art design ?
Visit our templates page
to download your free template in PDF or PSD (Photoshop) format, or go to the product page you are interested in, and click on the "Download Template" button under the product image
How can I print variable data and images, different for each card?
You would need to send us a database spreadsheet, with all the variable information for each row. We wrote a detailed blog post here
that will give you all the information you need to create this database.
How do I know what type of "Barcode" I need to print on my cards?
There are many types of barcode printing, each serving a different purpose. Read here about all bracode printing types
that should give you a better understanding.
What if I am having trouble uploading my artwork?
Complete the order, and
to us with your order# in the subject line.
For files larger then 5 MB, complete the order without uploading, and use MailBigFile.com
to send us your artwork.
Will I be able to proof the artwork before my order is printed?
Yes! One PDF proof will be emailed to you at NO additional charge.
- Ordering: -
What is the easiest way to order my custom plastic cards?
There are several ways to place your order.
1) Online: - simply place your order online
2) By Email: - you may also e-mail us the information
3) By Mail: - you can mail us your order details
5) By Phone: - you may phone in your order and we will email you a pdf proof to ensure that the information is correct.
Yes! Our site is SSL secured once you enter your personal information.
What if I canít find the product Iím looking for?
Simply use our Contact Us
page to submit your request. We will email you a reply at our earliest convenience.
Do you offer discounts for resellers?
Yes, kindly Contact our office
- Shipping: -
Whatís the turnaround time for processing printed cards?
Production time and available rush options are shown on each product page, available only after customer's approval of artwork.
For faster production time select our RUSH options
When can I expect to receive my order?
Standard shipping is with UPS Ground - (4-5 Days), But you may choose to select a faster shipping option
Do you offer Rush services?
For printed cards orders, select from our available RUSH options. All Rush options are only after your approval of the artwork.
We will contact you if we will not be able to ship your order timely and refund you the Rush fee.
- Customer Service: -
You can Contact our customer service
or simply use our 'Live Help' for quick assistance