We offer FREE artwork evaluation.Just send us your art at our art upload page, and our art department will evaluate it for free, to see if it's print-ready with template guidelines.
What DPI setting (resolution) should I use for the artwork?We ask for a 300 DPI (dots per inch) file minimum, to ensure that your artwork appears sharp & clear.
What format of artwork do you accept ?1. Artwork file should be 300 DPI minimum
2. Convert all text to outlines - (in Illustrator: "Create Outlines" - in Photoshop: "Rasterize Type")
3. Artwork should be created in CMYK mode
4. Include 1/8" bleed - (past the trim edge on every side)
5. Do NOT send us the template die lines flattened with the art.
6. Flatten the artwork, only send layered artwork of "Variable Data" layers, that will change from card to card.
7. Compress all files into one Zip file, and upload with your order
Where can I get templates to help me with sizes and art design ?Visit our templates page to download your free template in PDF or PSD (Photoshop) format, or go to the product page you are interested in, and click on the "Download Template" button under the product image.
How do I setup variable data and images, different from card to card?You will need to send us a database spreadsheet, with all the variable information for each row. Visit our detailed post here that will give you all the information you need to create this database.
How do I know what type of "Barcode" I need to print on my cards?There are many types of barcode printing, each serving a different purpose, However, type 39, type 128 and UPC-A barcodes are most common with plastic card printing. Read here about all bracode printing types that should give you a better understanding.
What if I am having trouble uploading my artwork?Complete the order, and email the artwork to email@example.com with your order# in the subject line. For files larger then 5 MB, complete the order without uploading, and use MailBigFile.com to send us your artwork.
Will I be able to proof the artwork before my order is printed?Yes! We never print without your final approval. A digital proof will be emailed to you for approval, at NO additional charge.